CorsoCare Home Health is excited to announce the launch of its Behavioral Health at Home program to the Grand Rapids, Michigan market.
Rather than just treating patients’ physical health, Behavioral Health Program focuses on the mental health and wellness of seniors. The program addresses any mental health disorders such as dementia, depression, and anxiety when they are causing a change in behavior.
Behavioral Home Health Services Include:
- Assisting individuals who experience anxiety and depression related to a medical illness like dementia, changes of lifestyle or changes in environment.
- Assessing and monitoring current stressors leading to psychiatric symptoms.
- Coordinating care with the family and patient’s primary care physician to align care plan.
- Medication assessment and education.
- Educating on the disease processes and symptom management.
- Conducting home environment and patient safety evaluations.
- Supporting patients and families facing end of life discussions.
The program will launch in the Grand Rapids Market this month with growth plans throughout the entire state of Michigan within the next year.
For more information on CorsoCare or Behavioral Health at Home, call CorsoCare at 248-438-8535 or visit CorsoCare.com.